Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Self conservation (P mix N)

(My Homework)

Push myself to the positively thinking

Force myself to be Optimistic

Encourage myself with some updated sentences


Start to feel tire on doing this everyday

Its not that easy for me


Should i stop it now?

Lost confidence

I know who i am

I understand what i have


But i just don't hope to give up

I should improve myself

I wanna fight!


But how about

If

i am making a wrong decision

i am gonna disappointed my parents again


So,who care?

I am young

I should try something new right now


There are so many challenges lie ahead of me

Its just a stepping stone to enable me to walk further in my future

As someone said,there's always a wall that blocking the light

What i have to do is break the wall and do not avoid and escape on it

so, can i do it?


Eww..stop to talking with myself

I am gonna CRAZIEH!!!

1 comment:

  1. u must believe that everthing u had do~
    that is not easy..
    that result is not important..
    u must understant that life is full by challenge..
    we try we learnt..
    we learnt we grow..

    ReplyDelete