Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He has further education background, that's why he must has more space to explore to new things

Don't you think i do not need all of these?

I do want to study, i do need more freedom

I just don't want to stay at that place everyday and doing the same thing

I have my own goal too! Is this fair?

I understand you are tired on supporting his education ,that's why i have stopped thinking about get in to college anymore

I really don't want to against you

I do have an attitude problem

I am a bad temper person

honestly i can't accept your way to correcting me

Of course you can scold me, because it shows that you are caring me

I am sure you have the qualification to ticking off me

But i afraid this could built up another wall between us

this is why i looking for another job

thought can avoid those unhappy matters happen

maybe i have choosen the wrong place for me to work


You said u will left me alone and won't think or even see me anymore

Perhaps, the only thing i can do now is achieve my dream asap

to prove you that i am not an useless person

by actions..

No comments:

Post a Comment