Monday, June 28, 2010

Looking at the old days

When we were all together

Can't imagine that ...

I wasn't a good student last time

Liked to sleep and eat , wasted too much of time

Basketball court was my favourite area in my secondary school

Feel like it is the beginning of my diary

I went to Smk S4 for only 3 reasons

I afraid of stress where given by Catholic High School, i am definitely not a stress tolerant person

A good friend was in Smk S4 and the last one was exactly the basketball court.

I remember that...

I was an optimistic little girl when i was thirteen, have a good network of friends

But , i became cool and unfriendly started from form 3

I wonder why..  this made me lost the opportunities to know more ppl around me

I feel lucky bcuz finally i have the chance to share everything with u girls

However, my besties will never leave me alone

They will always lend me their hands when i need help

I have learned alot from you all brodas

Not going to list out all your names

You guys know who am i talking about

Yea you know!

All ma sistas & Brodas... Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment